DataComm Electronics’ Mini Nail Box is used to conceal low voltage cables behind smaller home theater and security equipment. The Mini Nail Box low profile design is ideal for concealing connections to components such as speakers, cameras, and other similar applications. Designed for new construction applications.
• Low profile fits behind the industry’s thinnest mounts and TV’s
• Conceal low voltage cables that connect speakers, surveillance cameras, small displays and other components
• Face plate dimensions are 2” x 2”
• Brush opening dimensions are 0.77” x 0.87”
• Ideal for HDMI, security, or speaker cable
• Designed for new construction