DataComm Electronics’ Rough-In Hole Saw Plate is used to conceal low voltage cables behind smaller home theater and security equipment. The Rough-In Hole Saw Plate low profile design is ideal for concealing connections to components such as speakers, cameras, and other similar applications.
- Designed for new construction applications.
- Low profile fits behind the industry’s thinnest mounts and TV’s
- Conceal low voltage cables that connect speakers, surveillance cameras, small displays and other components
- Faceplate dimensions are 2” x 2”
- Brush opening dimensions are 0.77” x 0.87”
- Ideal for HDMI, security, or speaker cable pass-through
- Designed for new construction